![Worship Solos: for Flute [Paperback]](http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41TF7DBPKGL._AA160_.jpg)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Overall, I'm enjoying this book and CD. Most of the music is easy enough for an amateur (I played for a few years in jr. high and high school, then took an 18-year hiatus before joining the church orchestra recently). I don't think there's a single note in the sheet music above E on the treble clef. At the same time, these arrangements give an amateur a good workout, as there aren't a lot of breaks in the solo music, and there are several sustained notes.
That said, other than the endurance factor, the music isn't very challenging. And the tempo on the songs is kinda slow, especially for a trumpet solo. I'd like to see a faster tempo, at least for some of the songs. I'd also like to see a mixture of skill levels represented--not professional level or anything, but something a little more challenging than whole, half, and quarter notes all the way through.
I like the book and do not regret buying it. I'd also like to try the Praise Solos for Trumpet by this same publisher. But I'll probably just borrow that one from a friend instead of paying for it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Worship Solos: for Flute (Instrumental Folio)
Product Description:
These great book/CD packs let you play solo with full-band accompaniment tracks to 11 top worship songs. Includes: Ancient of Days * Come, Now Is the Time to Worship * Draw Me Close * Firm Foundation * I Could Sing of Your Love Forever * My Life Is in You, Lord * Open the Eyes of My Heart * The Potter's Hand * Shout to the Lord * Shout to the North * We Fall Down.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Worship Solos: for Flute (Instrumental Folio) now ?

0 comments:
Post a Comment