![Requiem in D Minor [Paperback]](http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41vdE3z3q2L._AA160_.jpg)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I know of two editions of this choir score: The German Peter's edition and this one.
I'm assuming it's also called the Serenissima Edition, because I have both editions and the one called Serenissima is marked as being on Kalmus's list of products
(inside it says you can buy more such music from Kalmus).
Judging from the page layout which is practically identical they both have the same origin and the same intonations but there are minor differences in
the dynamics: this version has a few more diminuendos. This version also has a few staccato marks that are not on the Peter's edition.
It also has a few rythmic errors that are not on the Peter's edition (but you would correct these instinctively if you were singing the music), for example on bar 100 of the Agnus Dei the minim should be dotted.
The most noticeable difference is the quality of the printing which is not great with either edition but you get better resolution with the German edition.
You'll notice this if you try to put the score through a computerized music recognition program so you can play the music to yourself: you'll get a lot of recognition mistakes in both editions.
As for the binding, this edition has just two staples, whether the Peter's edition is sown.
These are rather minor quibbles, especially since the Kalmus edition is a lot cheaper where I live.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Requiem in D Minor (Kalmus Edition)
Product Description:
Requiem in D Minor Book Choir By Luigi Cherubini Brand: Alfred Publishing Model Number: 00-K06140
Want to read more honest consumer review about Requiem in D Minor (Kalmus Edition) now ?

0 comments:
Post a Comment