
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Greetings, I have played the mandolin for ten years now off and on.I recently purchased a new mandolin to learn bluegrass music. I had been playing gospel and classical having had lessons in both.I recently rentedthis video and loved it. It and the second video taught me a lot ofinformation I had forgotten or never was taught.This video is a must foranyone who cannot take personal lessons, I want this video! Thanks.
Click Here to see more reviews about: VHS-You Can Play Bluegrass Mandolin, Vol. 1
Product Description:
How to hold and tune the mandolin basic chords and scales simple melodies how to work with open strings and execute double-stops plus much more.
Songs: John HenryNine-Pound HammerOld Joe ClarkSally Goodin.60-MINUTE VIDEOINCLUDES MUSIC + TABLEV
Want to read more honest consumer review about VHS-You Can Play Bluegrass Mandolin, Vol. 1 now ?

0 comments:
Post a Comment