![Children's TV Songs [Paperback]](http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51RNSWS7F1L._AA160_.jpg)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)"Children's TV Songs" features many themes from children's television shows, including "Mister Rogers Neighborhood, "Blue's Clues," "The Book of Pooh," "Bob the Builder" and "Bear in the Big Blue House." It has lyrics and piano notes for all of the themes except "Linus and Lucy" from "Peanuts" (which has no lyrics.) It's worth noting that the Blue's Clue's "Theme" in this book is actually just the "Hear a Pawprint" song from one of the albums. The actual "Blue's Clues" theme ("Another Blue's Clues Day") isn't heard until the fifth season of the program, which came out after this book was made.The variety of shows in this book is excellent. However, the quality of this book is dragged down by the obvious inaccuracy of some of the lyrics. For example, on "Welcome to the Blue House," where Treelo shouts "Whoop-te-do!" their lyrics read "all brand new." I know it's hard to understand what Treelo's saying sometimes, but that definitely cannot be construed as "all brand new." Another is on the theme for "The Book of Pooh," at one point it reads "I know my friends here," when the actual line is "And all my friends here."
I can't vouch for the accuracy of the piano notes, as I don't have a piano.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Children's TV Songs (Easy Piano)
Product Description:
A collection of 13 favorite theme songs, including: Barney Theme Song * Blue's Clues Theme * Bob the Builder "Intro Theme Song" * Everyone Knows He's Winnie the Pooh (Book of Pooh Opening Theme) * I'm Popeye the Sailor Man * Linus and Lucy * Sesame Street Theme * SpongeBob SquarePants Theme Song * Won't You Be My Neighbor? (It's a Beautiful Day in This Neighborhood) * and more.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Children's TV Songs (Easy Piano) now ?

0 comments:
Post a Comment