![Guitar Roots: Bluegrass [Paperback]](http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51fNviij5nL._AA160_.jpg)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I got this book several years ago and went through most of it over the course of a couple/few months.It is a *great* book for some one who has experience with guitar...intermediate or better. The songs are good and the CD is very helpful to the learning process.It moves quickly and the musical chops required for performing the pieces at the end of the book were beyond my then current abilities (been playing blues and rock acoustic for 25+ years on and off).That said, I think this is a top notch book for getting introduced to bluegrass music as it goes through strumming, short runs and licks, full on melodies, and eventually improvising.I also own a couple of Steve Kaufman's bluegrass lessons that I got after this one and I must say I progressed more and better with Paul Howards book as it is so comprehensive and well done.Recommended for sure.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Guitar Roots: Bluegrass
Product Description:
For anyone who's ever wanted to add bluegrass to their list of playing styles but never knew where to begin, Guitar Roots: Bluegrassprovides all the elements for finding an authentic bluegrass sound. Clear, easy-to-understand examples demonstrate slides, hammer-ons, pull-offs, alternate picking, syncopation and more. Get pickin' with this all-inclusive bluegrass primer.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Guitar Roots: Bluegrass now ?

0 comments:
Post a Comment