![Singing for the Stars: A Complete Program for Training Your Voice [Paperback]](http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ecaGsCmFL._AA160_.jpg)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)This is the first voice book I've read, but I'll probably end up reading some others.I have a musical background, have played guitar and piano for years, but just recently decided to make an effort to improve my singing.
I found this book helpful in some ways, but I felt it could have been easier to understand.The book essentially details the speech level singing method, in which the chest voice and head voice are successfully bridged.
As a newcomer to singing, I found some of these concepts a little difficult to understand, and felt the book never really explained things very clearly.It reminded me a little of a instruction manual that assumes you have certain parts that have not been included.
Also, I felt it was a little odd that there was so much ink spent on celebrity testimonials.If the method is really that good, it should be able to speak (or sing) for itself.
It's been a couple of months since I read the book and listened to the CDs, and I can say that my singing has improved considerably (that's why I'm giving the book four stars).Although I don't feel I came away with a full understanding of everything the book was trying to teach, I feel I must have osmotically picked up some concepts that have been helpful.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Singing for the Stars: A Complete Program for Training Your Voice (Book and 2 CD's)
Product Description:
What do Michael Jackson, Anita Baker, Natalie Cole and hundreds of other professionals have in common? They all study voice with Hollywood's leading vocal coach, Seth Riggs. You can learn to sing like the pros with this complete program for training the voice.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Singing for the Stars: A Complete Program for Training Your Voice (Book and 2 CD's) now ?

0 comments:
Post a Comment