Santana- All That I Am (Piano Vocal Guitar) Review

Santana- All That I Am [Paperback]
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm a Santana's fan since a lot of years ago. and this is one of the books I decided to buy without thinking twice.the only thing is that after a couple of months most of the songs were published in a compilation book including the supernatural, which I also have.anyway, very good sheet music.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Santana- All That I Am (Piano Vocal Guitar)

Product Description:
Arranged for Piano, Guitar With Lyrics. Matching songbook to smash hit album. Contents:Hermes, Fuego, I'm Feeling You, My Man, Just Feel Better, I Am Somebody, Con, Twisted, Trinity, Cry Baby Cry, Brown Skin Girl ,I Don't Wanna Lose Your Love, Da Tu Amor

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Santana- All That I Am (Piano Vocal Guitar) now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment