Mirella Freni and Luciano Pavarotti - Love Duets from Puccini's Operas: for Soprano and Tenor with Piano (Vocal) Review

Mirella Freni and Luciano Pavarotti - Love Duets from Puccini's Operas: for Soprano and Tenor with Piano [Paperback]
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
the product Irecieved was not what I thought I ordered.Ireally wanted the c d of the duets. When I tried to return product the postage was more than the product was worth.So Iam stuck with something I did not want.

susan moir

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mirella Freni and Luciano Pavarotti - Love Duets from Puccini's Operas: for Soprano and Tenor with Piano (Vocal)

Product Description:
7 great duets from La boheme, Tosca and Madama Butterfly, as interpreted by soprano Mirella Freni and tenor Luciano Pavarotti. All details of the artists' performances are notated: note variations, breaths, fermatas and other nuances of style. Includes singer bios and interpretation notes in English and Italian. 112 pages.

Buy NowGet 22% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Mirella Freni and Luciano Pavarotti - Love Duets from Puccini's Operas: for Soprano and Tenor with Piano (Vocal) now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment