![Funk: Guitar Play-Along Volume 52 [Paperback]](http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/512stKAjOQL._AA160_.jpg)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I got this cause I hoped for a fast way to learn some funk rifs. It turned out to be a lot more then I expected as these are totally fun to play and do actually sound like the songs the way you are used to hearing them. The play along cd provides a version of the song with the guitar and without so you can play as the 'only' guitar once you are ready.And the cd also supplies a 'lite' verson of 'amazing slow downer' software that you can load on your PC and use to change the tempo of the CD or loop parts you want extra practice on till you get the tune going the way you want it. It's the easiest version of tempo changing software I've tried and required zero learning curve, very much plug and play. This book is totally worth it and I also recommend the "soul" and "rhytmn and blues" versions of the books as well - as this 'method' is part of a HL series which uses a collection of pop tunes and play along cds to help you build well rounded guitar comp'ing skills in a variety of pop styles.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Funk: Guitar Play-Along Volume 52
Product Description:
The Guitar Play-Along Series will help you play your favorite songs quickly and easily! Just follow the tab, listen to the CD to hear how the guitar should sound, and then play along using the separate backing tracks. The melody and lyrics are included in the book in case you want to sing, or to simply help you follow along. The CD is playable on any CD player, and also enhanced so PC and Mac users can adjust the recording to any tempo without changing pitch! 8 songs: Cissy Strut * Flashlight * Funk #49 * I Just Want to Celebrate * It's Your Thing * Le Freak * Papa's Got a Brand New Bag * Pick Up the Pieces.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Funk: Guitar Play-Along Volume 52 now ?

0 comments:
Post a Comment