![Nocturne and Allegro Scherzando [Paperback]](http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41z3DeYPdAL._AA160_.jpg)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I ordered this music, which should include both the flute part and the keyboard part. But Amazon sent just the keyboard part. I suppose I could laboriously copy out the flute part from the small print stanza above the keyboard. But I'm not going to. I sent Amazon an email weeks ago telling them of the discrepancy and noting that because I bought it on a 4 for 3 deal, a return is not a solution. (A return would void both the 4 for 3 and the free shipping.) I have received no response to that email.
The product description does not state that this is just the keyboard part. Having been a musician and teacher for more years than I want to admit, I can assure the reader that normally a music purchase includes both parts. However, I have noticed that Amazon's sheet music offerings generally fail to include adequate information. The customer should be aware that what looks like parts might be just a score when no statement is made. Amazon, will you kindly get your act together???!!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Nocturne and Allegro Scherzando (Kalmus Edition)
Product Description:
Nocturne and Allegro Scherzando Part(s) Brand: Alfred Publishing Model Number: 00-K07140
Want to read more honest consumer review about Nocturne and Allegro Scherzando (Kalmus Edition) now ?

0 comments:
Post a Comment