![The Charlie Brown Collection: E-Z Play Today Volume 176 [Paperback]](http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51BTQ6D2RKL._AA160_.jpg)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I bought this for my son who has been taking lessons for about a year. He know bass and treble clef notes and so this book, treble clef notes only was a huge disappointment to him and to me. I must have missed the information that told me that the notes were only in treble clef and that they were big, really big.
Click Here to see more reviews about: The Charlie Brown Collection: E-Z Play Today Volume 176 (E-Z Play Today, 176)
Product Description:
Features 11 top tunes associated with Charlie Brown in our world-famous E-Z Playnotation: Baseball Theme * Blue Charlie Brown * Charlie Brown Theme * Christmas Time Is Here * Great Pumpkin Waltz * Happiness Theme * Linus and Lucy * Love Will Come * Oh, Good Grief * Schroeder * Skating * You're in Love, Charlie Brown.
Want to read more honest consumer review about The Charlie Brown Collection: E-Z Play Today Volume 176 (E-Z Play Today, 176) now ?

0 comments:
Post a Comment