![Stand Alone Tracks: Fusion [Paperback]](http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41KkaK3sIaL._AA160_.jpg)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I have this as well as others in the Stand Alone series. The whole series is excellent, and I've had them for several years. At this point I know Mark pretty well, and let me tell you he's as good as it gets. Incidentally, he's also a great person, and a lover of dogs!
These play along tracks are very inspiring, and recorded with state of the art quality. The only thing missing is you! Do yourself a favor, especially if you don't practice with a metronome; get any of this series (especially Mark's offerings) and also feel safe working with any of his books. You'll be on the right track in no time!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Stand Alone Tracks: Fusion
Product Description:
This is the most effective practice tool you will ever use!With Stand Alone Tracks, your CD player becomes your own personal back-up band.This Book and CD set will help you make the most of your practice time and polish your improvisational skills.Examples range from simple to complex in a variety of possibilities within the style.Examples are long enough to let you really "stretch out" and experiment as your chops develop.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Stand Alone Tracks: Fusion now ?

0 comments:
Post a Comment