![Guitar at Sight [Paperback]](http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41yfsZpcZTL._AA160_.jpg)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I ordered the text hoping that it would be a graded set of sight-reading studies for an advanced guitarist which isn't the case. While I was initally let down, as a teacher I realized it's value. The text is perfect for the beginning guitarist that has learned to read the first position and wants to move on into other positions. The book begins with a chromatic review of the open position and is full of examples and small exercises on fingering, notes, and even theory. The text takes the same course throughout working its way up to the 16th position. The examples and exercises also review reading thirds, chords, and various scale types. The book is not a sight reading exercise it is more or less a increadably good note speller for early guitarists. If you are looking for a good sight reading method (especially with a melodic focus)try Bruce Arnold's New York Method;Ensemble book.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Guitar at Sight
Product Description:
Provides a thorough, musical understanding of the entire fingerboard through focused self-teaching. It can be used profitably by any guitarist (classical, acoustic, jazz, etc.) who seriously wishes to improve his/her music reading and fingerboard.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Guitar at Sight now ?

0 comments:
Post a Comment